[논문] Preaching in the New Testament: An Exegetical and Biblical-Theological Study (by Jonathan Griffiths)
Length: 153 pages
Published: March 2017
Volume 42, New Studies in Biblical Theology
Table of Contents
Part I: Foundational Matters
1. The word of God in biblical theology?
2. The language of ‘preaching’ in the New Testament?
Excursus 1: The identity of the preachers in Philippians 1:14-18
3. The word ministries of all believers
Part II: Exegetical Studies
4. 2 Timothy 3–4: The preacher’s charge
Excursus 2: Biblical-theological connections between New Testament preaching and Old Testament prophecy
5. Romans 10: The preacher’s commission?
6. 1 Corinthians: The power of the gospel in authentic Christian preaching
7. 2 Corinthians 2–6: Beholding the glory of God in preaching
8. 1 Thessalonians 1–2: Preaching the very words of God
9. Hebrews: Preaching to the gathered people of God
Part III: Summary and Conclusions
10. Summary and conclusions